We make it easy for you to find what you're looking for with our quality, maintained units at affordable prices.
Send us an email and fill out the application form so we can find your perfect match.
Full service management is offered whether you have a portfolio of properties, or if you have just a single spot.
1. Not treating property investing as a business
2. Forming a direct relationship with the tenant
3. Thinking of the property as your own home
4. Not keeping the property in good condition/conducting repairs quickly
5. No depreciation schedule
6. Not increasing rents regularly
7. Losing focus on the bigger picture
8. Paying down tax-deductible debt before non-deductible
9. Not using a good accountant who understands property
10. Not using a property manager
What are the benefits of using a Property Manager and what services can you expect them to offer.
If you're looking for a great area to expand your portfolio into, investing in rental property deserves some serious consideration. Find out more about the opportunities we offer.
We take pride in the work we do and services we offer for property owners and tenants.